Codacy is a code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day by automating and standardising code reviews. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you're skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our remote team in Portugal!
You will be driving our Product Vision together with Product, Design and Engineering teams, as well as, being a key person on establishing a relationship between Sales, Marketing, Success, Support and Engineering. You'll be working on a super tech product to cater the needs of engineering teams everywhere, engaging with the developer community using our cloud offering and nurturing the relationship with some of the biggest companies of the tech industry using our self-hosted solution.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Drive competitive analysis, customer research and market insights exercise to formulate a product vision;
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product;
- Work with Engineering and Design to develop a high-quality product experience;
- Define and monitor product metrics and success of initiatives;
- Engage with internal stakeholders to align priorities and requirements;
- Oversee Roadmap delivery to ensure maximum impact and learnings;
- Strive for an incredible record of building high quality impactful initiatives;
- Support and manage the growth of our Product Managers;
- Foster continuous improvement in the way we work.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- 4-5 years of experience in Product Management or related areas in a Start-up environment;
- User-focused mindset;
- Skilled in prioritisation, hypothesis generation and validation;
- Has a lean approach when introducing or optimising processes;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Understand the benefits of iterative and incremental development.
Who will you be working closely with?
- Product: Work side by side with other Product Managers on all aspects of research around user needs, market, roadmap and direction, whilst also helping them grow.
- Design: Work together with Designers to gather learnings on user needs, to develop and test new solutions. Support implementation by clarifying specs and coordinating the implementation process between Designers and Engineers.
- Engineering: Work with the Engineering team to define how product changes will be implemented. Support implementation by clarifying specs and unblocking team members when necessary.
- Marketing: Work with the Marketing team to improve and optimize our acquisition channels and to leverage product changes to the community.
- Success and Customer Support: Help prepare external communication for existing customers including timelines and announcements. Prepare and update documentation. Gather feedback for future iterations.
- Sales: Work with our Account Executive and our BDR to identify deal-maker product changes and correspondent priority.
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work.