Frontend Software Engineer
Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We're curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We're a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer, who will help Codacy create a new web application in React.js.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Contribute to the frontend engineering direction of our core products and components;
- Learn from and mentor fellow engineers and help them grow their technical knowledge;
- Define, implement and support a single page web application;
- Collaborate with other teams in order to improve our application’s overall architecture;
- Improve the application lifecycle, from deployment to real-time monitoring processes.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Experience with at least one Object-Oriented Programming language and the ability to write efficient, maintainable code;
- Experience developing modular SPAs and PWAs with React.js;
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems;
- Familiarity with data structures and fundamentals of algorithm design;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables;
- Design, communicate, and implement solutions effectively;
- Experience with API consumption and Feature Development;
- Knowledge and experience with Git and Git Workflows;
- Experience with SOA, micro-services or RESTful design patterns;
- AWS experience is desirable but not a requisite;
- Strong knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Who will you be working closely with?
- A close tight knit team of passionate like minded software engineers;
- Product managers and tech leaders to implement solutions that help software engineers worldwide write better code.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers;
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work.