Codacy is a Lisbon based intelligence DevOps Platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day by automating and standardizing code reviews. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will help Codacy’s customers to achieve an increase in the value they receive from our product and enable them to achieve their organisational goals. Codacy’s number one objective is improving net retention and all departments are aligned around this initiative. This means this is a unique opportunity to join a company that is really focused on our customers and understands the importance of customer success in building a scalable business.
You will work closely with a broad range of Codacy’s customer’s, acting as the bridge between our customers and Codacy. Using the information you obtain, you will need to coordinate cross-functionally across the company in order to drive a number of key indicators, ultimately leading to an increase in retention and increasing usage across their organisation.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Own the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, adoption, training, account growth and renewals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Drive product adoption within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value.
- Engage in proactive communication with customers, implementing automation when necessary.
- Act as a point of escalation for your customer’s critical issues.
- Convey feedback from customers to the product team in order to drive improvements to the product.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent experience such as account management or similar.
- Experience working with a technical and/or SaaS product.
- Our customers include developers, Engineering managers, CTO’s and non-technical stakeholders (among others), therefore it is critical you can:
- Understand and convey technical information, adapting your approach dependant on your audience
- Build relationships with a wide variety of people and seniorities.
- Some level of industry knowledge and their key business processes (or a high propensity to learn).
- Be able to solve complex problems with incomplete information.
- Independent thinker with the ability to recognise where processes can be improved and who to collaborate with to improve them.
Who will you be working closely with?
- You’ll be joining a Customer Success team with 3 other experienced CSMs. Outside of your team, you’ll be collaborating with Product, Engineering, Sales, Support, Marketing, BizOps, Finance.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check out our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision.
- Generous learning and development budget
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote work (we have an office in Lisbon but also provide the option of permanent remote work for all of our employees)