Director of Marketing
Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We're curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We're a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
Codacy is looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to help shape and execute our Marketing strategy and operations. This position will report to the CEO and will be responsible for leading a team of 3 people (which is expected to grow) while working closely with our Sales, Customer Success and BizOps departments.
This position will create and expand the core Marketing disciplines in Codacy:
- Inbound Marketing
- Field Marketing
- Community Relations
- Portfolio/Customer Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Sales Development
- A generalist marketeer that has experienced hypergrowth in another startup before, preferably in infrastructural software space. As an example, you could have worked at an organization that has more-than-doubled the number of team members year over year.
- Someone who likes to dig into details and is organized/methodical about every single test made.
- Carefully balance short term goals with long term ambitions for the company, prioritize accordingly and help the business achieve our objectives.
- Passionate about the software led market and display strong opinions about this space.
- Able to assist the business design in designing a top down as well as a bottom up sales motion.
- Able to take a different approach to lead generation, with Hybrid go-to-market tactics, and you’ve demonstrated international experience in product lead growth, ideally with experience in the DevOps market.
- The Senior Director Marketing will own marketing operations, marketing program management, and field marketing.
- Ensure enough inbound demand is generated to ensure the inbound lead qualification team hits their sales accepted opportunity target.
- Support sales, sales development, and channel marketing in hitting their sales pipeline creation targets.
- Exhibit deep knowledge of software marketing, as well as people management experience.
- Metrics-based approach to marketing planning and strategy.
- At least 5 years marketing experience in a software context
- At least 2 years experience managing people
- At least 2 years experience with content marketing and field marketing
- Experience with lead scoring & nurturing models
- Experience with Hubspot or similar tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, and content optimization tools
- Experience running SEM campaigns and other paid traffic
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Data driven approach to Marketing planning and execution
- Robust understanding of marketing funnels & metrics
- Experience with Account-based Marketing
- Stays on top of trends in the space via conferences, publications, social media, etc.
This is a hands-on leadership role. The right candidate will be a thinker but also a doer with strong execution skills. If this sounds like you, let's talk, we would love to tell you more about what we can offer!