- Full Time
- Mid Level
Codacy is a code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day by automating and standardizing code reviews. Our mission is to help teams of developers ship better code faster.
We are a team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to help us design, develop, and maintain technical content to ensure our users make the most out of our products. You’ll work towards exceeding the information experience expectations of our developer audience by working alongside our Product and customer-facing teams.
What will be your day to day:
- Work autonomously and in collaboration with other Technical Writers, receiving and providing feedback to shape the Codacy documentation experience
- Work as part of our Product teams to help design and build the supporting documentation for new product features and improvements
- Collect and analyze feedback and usage metrics to understand how the documentation is performing and to suggest and prioritize improvements
- Research, experiment, and tackle strategic projects that have a positive impact on the businesses and the day-to-day of our users, while being empowered by industry-leading Agile methodologies and docs-as-code workflows
- Excellent English writing and speaking fluency
- Technical background related to software development (either academic, professional, or as a hobby)
- Impeccable soft skills, autonomous and self-motivated, and able to interact with diverse subject matter experts and stakeholders to request and share complex technical information
- Very organized and accountable, receptive to ambiguity and change while advocating for quality and detail
- Previous experience working with Agile product development teams
- Experience producing any kind of technical content for software developer audiences
- UI copywriting or translation experience
- Familiarity with docs-as-code workflows and tools such as version control, CI/CD, and Git
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Competitive salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A remote first work policy