- Full Time
Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We're curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We're a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our remote team!
You will be driving our Product Vision together with Product, Design and Engineering Teams as well as being a key person on establishing a relationship between Sales, Marketing, Success, Support and Engineering Teams. You’ll be working on a super tech product to cater the needs of engineering teams everywhere, engaging with the developer community using our cloud offering and nurturing the relationship with some of the biggest companies of the tech industry using our self-hosted solution.
What will be your day to day:
- Drive competitive analysis, customer research and market insights exercise to formulate a product vision;
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product;
- Work with Engineering and Design to develop a high-quality product experience;
- Define and monitor product metrics and success of initiatives;
- Engage with internal stakeholders to align priorities and requirements;
- Oversee Roadmap delivery to ensure maximum impact and learnings;
- Strive for an incredible record of building high quality impactful initiatives;
- Support and manage the growth of our Product Managers;
- Foster continuous improvement in the way we work.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or related areas in a Startup environment;
- User-focused mindset;
- Skilled in prioritization, hypothesis generation and validation;
- Has a lean approach when introducing or optimizing processes;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Understand the benefits of iterative and incremental development.
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Offline days
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A remote first work policy