Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We're curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We're a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Product Designer, to craft the best user experiences that bring value to our users.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Guide design across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on learning with our users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It's important for us to know we are solving the right problems for real people, and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Be the driver of research activities to collect insights from multiple sources, to explore multiple hypotheses and drive the decision-making process to ensure the best product experience.
- You thrive when helping to define the design requirements, not just translating the design, you accumulate ideas from your team to find the best solutions.
- Creating rapid prototypes and tweaking designs for usability , A/B and MVS testing, revealing flaws early and finding the most important issues to focus your efforts on.
- Partner with PMs, engineers and stakeholders to oversee the user experience from conception to launch.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Experience in Product Design, from problem definition, to supporting implementation with Development teams, and closing feedback cycles after launch.
- Be able to think about systems and UI components ensuring a consistent experience across the product.
- Understanding of usability principles, and that usability is more important than aesthetics.
- Experience with different research techniques to gather user feedback, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform design decisions.
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work, and you take the responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way. You have the ability to align multiple stakeholders and consider all feedback critically.
- You care about the impact of your work. You have experience tracking the usage of the things you build, and using data to validate.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision.
- Generous learning and development budget
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work