Business Development Representative
Our vision is to enable everyone to craft software with confidence while focusing on impacting the world at the speed of thought. Our DevOps Intelligence Platform includes two products that enable software development teams to achieve their full potential and give management teams visibility on their investment:
- Codacy: provides software analysis to help developers quantify and act on their software quality, engineering performance, and security
- Pulse: measures engineering health and performance so teams can continually improve with data-driven insights
We're curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We're a team of highly dedicated and ambitious domain experts brought together by the mission to help development teams reach their full potential, and driven by having a worldwide impact on software development.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative, with the right energy, drive and competitive mindset, to help Codacy continue on our growth path.
You will be skyrocketing our customer growth by profiling ideal customers and markets for outbound lead generation, targeting enterprises, and cultivating great client relationships. As we are growing our outbound efforts this year, this role has a path towards leading a small team of BDRs in the medium-term.
We believe in very high ownership which means that any position is an entry point in the company to be exposed to more challenges and personal growth opportunities.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to design qualification and outbound prospecting campaigns;
- Conduct ongoing research and build new key contacts and critical account information;
- Generate qualified leads and set sales meetings;
- Connect with potential customers, answer business inquiries and provide high-level information;
- Continuously manage prospecting status and forecasting.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development preferably within SaaS businesses;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using professional business acumen;
- Great instincts to communicate with tech executives;
- Ability to take initiative, think on the fly, and embrace the growth mindset;
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, mastering the art of selling;
- Social intelligence and strong customer orientation to deliver an outstanding customer experience;
- Strong self-motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects;
- Excellent methodical and organizational skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
- Experience leading smalls customer-facing teams is a big plus
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision.
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous learning and development budget
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A remote first work policy