Codacy is a code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day by automating and standardizing code reviews. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers. Whether you’re skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
We are looking for a Junior Account Executive / Business Development Representative, with the right energy, drive and competitive mindset, to help Codacy continue on our growth path.
You will be skyrocketing our customer growth by profiling ideal customers and markets for outbound lead generation, targeting large enterprises and cultivating great client relationships.
We believe in very high ownership which means that any position is an entry point in the company to be exposed to more challenges and personal growth opportunities.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Collaborate with Marketing and the respective Sales team to design qualification and outbound prospecting campaigns;
- Conduct ongoing research and build new key contacts and critical account information;
- Generate qualified leads and set sales meetings;
- Connect with potential customers, answer business inquiries, qualify opportunities and provide high level information;
- Continuously manage prospecting status and forecasting.
- With well defined segments, this position can include end to end sales process, taking a lead from inbound, qualified, opportunity and ultimately to customer
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development preferably within SaaS businesses;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using professional business acumen;
- Great instincts to communicate with tech executives;
- Ability to take initiative, think on the fly and embrace the growth mindset;
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, mastering the art of selling;
- Social intelligence and strong customer orientation to deliver an outstanding customer experience;
- Strong self-motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects;
- Excellent methodical and organizational skills;
- Collaborative and team oriented.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome (Lisbon)?
- Competitive Salary. Check our our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision.
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous learning and development budget
- Pet-friendly offices
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Regular team gatherings