Codacy is a code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day by automating and standardising code reviews. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you're skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
Codacy is growing beyond a small startup and we're seeing key indicators that tell us adoption of our product is increasing in the market. As such, we as an organisation want to nurture and develop our team through continuous and dedicated leadership to HR and People functions. We're hiring our first Director of People to help us with hiring, supporting and creating processes that will help our people drive growth and scale. This role is highly supported by a team of experienced Managers and Senior Leadership.
What will be your day-to-day?
- HR & Administration
- This role will be responsible for all recruitment, starting with sourcing of candidates and eventually leading a team who will execute sourcing;
- Ensure Compliance and Legal requirements in HR processes within the geographies in which we operate and hire;
- Advise the executive team on relevant compliance and employment law and introduce best practices to protect the organisation;
- Provide strategy and oversight of the administration of our compensation;
- Work to refine and improve our compensation frameworks including our Salary Calculator;
- Evaluate and manage all third party People Ops vendors and partners
- Talent Management
- Manage talent initiatives from recruiting and onboarding to employee retention and offboarding;
- Performance management
- Develop and implement effective training programs for Codacy employees and community;
- Identify and measure organisational KPI's for the People Division;
- Review, monitor and implement programs for continuous learning and development;
- Empower managers to align execution with organisational strategy through candor feedback;
- Harness the existing culture and values when building out internal people-related policies while devising new ways to reinforce and improve upon the culture;
- Manage and grow the People team;
- Report directly to the CEO.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- People Success Experience
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a People position(s) or an HR executive role;
- You've led complex organisation or team dynamics;
- You're able to help us improve the effectiveness of the leadership team;
- Your experience will aid us as natural employer-relation challenges occur;
- Deep understanding of recruiting tactics, metrics and capacity planning;
- You've helped develop career paths, promotion reviews and compensation cycles previously.
- You're able to plan for future hires and hire according to that plan;
- You've worked in high growth environments.
- Culture and Values
- You'll share our values, work embracing those values and help reinforce, nurture and develop those values internally;
- You have the ability to engage, motivate and inspire a global People team.
- Experience designing effective work practices that ensure great work environment while working remotely is also a plus!
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Competitive Salary. Check our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision;
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work.